- How Do Your Block Accounts Work? (97218 views)
- Which servers do I have access to? (61731 views)
- Which ports do I have access to? (52427 views)
- How many concurrent connections am I allowed with my ... (28092 views)
- Do you monitor or record my activities? (27726 views)
- What is the current retention time on the servers? ... (25085 views)
- Which groups do you offer access to? (20448 views)
- Do you count headers in my download limits? (16665 views)
- What do I need to get started with your ... (15068 views)
- Can I post with Blocknews.Net? (13549 views)
- What is the current retention time on the servers? ... (2013-03-07 03:25)
- Do you monitor or record my activities? (2011-06-20 20:37)
- Which ports do I have access to? (2011-02-03 04:45)
- How Do Your Block Accounts Work? (2010-03-29 19:25)
- What do I need to get started with your ... (2010-03-07 04:15)
Welcome to BlockNews.Net support. Here you will find a listing of FAQ's and also a chance for you to create a support ticket. To submit your issue to support, please click on "Contact Support" at the top right to fill out your details or you can e-mail support directly at "email@example.com". We will respond to your issue within 24 hours, but it is almost always much much sooner. IMPORTANT- Some e-mail systems treat our e-mails as spam, if you do not receive an acknowledgement to your request within 30 minutes, please check your spam/bulk mail folder, as this is where replies from us will most likely end up.
We have begun beta testing "Live Chat" support at varying hours during the day / night. You will know when "Live Chat" is available when there is a graphic displayed throughout our site. Give it a try for any of your support needs when you can!
What makes out block accounts so great??? Many reasons!! Please read this article for a better understanding of our accounts!
New customers and users who make new purchases to there current accounts will receive login errors. We are investigating an issue where the servers are unable to update new purchases. We hope to have this fixed soon. We appreciate your patience.
There is currently a networking issue causing a complete loss of service to the EU server. We have rerouted traffic to the US server for now, however this will take some time to propagate. To connect immediately please connect to the US server (usnews.blocknews.net) directly until we have restored traffic to the EU server.
There are 23 FAQs online