- How Do Your Block Accounts Work? (168296 views)
- Which servers do I have access to? (101401 views)
- Do you monitor or record my activities? (98155 views)
- Which ports do I have access to? (94324 views)
- How many concurrent connections am I allowed with my ... (52345 views)
- What is the current retention time on the servers? ... (48181 views)
- Do you count headers in my download limits? (32962 views)
- Which groups do you offer access to? (32586 views)
- What do I need to get started with your ... (31794 views)
- Do you offer refunds for unused service? (29786 views)
- What is the current retention time on the servers? ... (2014-02-07 03:34)
- Is Multicards Secure? (2013-06-10 19:05)
- Do you accept any additional payment methods? (2013-06-10 19:04)
- Do you monitor or record my activities? (2011-06-20 20:37)
- Which ports do I have access to? (2011-02-03 04:45)
Welcome to BlockNews.Net support. Here you will find a listing of FAQ's and also a chance for you to create a support ticket. To submit your issue to support, please click on "Contact Support" at the top right to fill out your details or you can e-mail support directly at "firstname.lastname@example.org". We will respond to your issue within 24 hours, but it is almost always much much sooner. IMPORTANT- Some e-mail systems treat our e-mails as spam, if you do not receive an acknowledgement to your request within 30 minutes, please check your spam/bulk mail folder, as this is where replies from us will most likely end up.
We have begun beta testing "Live Chat" support at varying hours during the day / night. You will know when "Live Chat" is available when there is a graphic displayed throughout our site. Give it a try for any of your support needs when you can!
What makes out block accounts so great??? Many reasons!! Please read this article for a better understanding of our accounts!
There is currently cnnection issues affecting the EU server. While we work on restoring service, please use the US server. We apologize for the downtime.
New customers and users who make new purchases to there current accounts will receive login errors. We are investigating an issue where the servers are unable to update new purchases. We hope to have this fixed soon. We appreciate your patience.
There are 22 FAQs online